[DISCUSSION] Planning of Vstudio development for Mon - Wed, 24 - 26 Sept

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 24 07:59:03 CDT 2007

On 24/9/07 3:52 PM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also in the diagram the connections should use symbols that clearly show one
> to many or many to many etc as is standard in such diagrams.

We have this already. We show just 1 or M.
I wonder if you have check our 3.4 ?

And I believe in few days we will make 3.5 with comments as that dummy
labels.

> The box the table
> is in should change shape for example have round sides if it is a validation
> table.

Explain this please.
    I do not see such feature in SQL Editor.

And please report all such requests into our Mantis.
    then we will not loose these ideas.