VStudio 3.3 Crash

Karl Grob kgrob at mus.ch
Thu Sep 13 04:33:56 CDT 2007

Am 13.09.2007 um 11:17 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 13/9/07 12:10 PM, "Karl Grob" <kgrob at mus.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi Karl,
>
>> If I try to open a Database with VStudio 3.3 (even created with
>> VStudio 3.3!) it immediately crashes. Usually without Report (the
>> following one is a rare exception).
>> In VStudio 3.3 I can create a new database up to the moment when I
>> try to create a ObjectPtr (OK = Immediate Crash). There is then no
>> creation of the ObjectPtr in the DB. (I know that because the
>> Database can be opened by VStudio 3.2!).
>> The crash still happens after a save Start of the system.
>>
>> All my Databases (Test etc. but also bigger ones) created with V4RB
>> (V. 3.3) can be opened with VStudio 3.2, but not with VStudio 3.3.
>> V4RB seems to work properly with 3.3. Databases still can be opened
>> by VStudio 3.2 after creating or opening them with V4RB V. 3.3.
>>
>> Does anyone have similar problems?
>
> So you say will be crash on create of ObjectPtr field ?

Hi Ruslan,

This is only one Problem. Loading crash is general even without
ObjPtr-Field in the DB.

I think it is in the V2.bundle. Without this bundle VStudio opens and
does not crash, but returns that the database cannot be opened (I
tried with all other bundles loaded, so it is probably the loading of
the DB by V2.bundle).