Here we go again...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Oct 7 23:54:16 CDT 2007

On 8/10/07 1:13 AM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

> Just downloaded 3.5b1.  Launches then crashes immediately.  On two
> separate machines.

MAC? WIN?

> "Get Info" box still reads version 3.3, "About Box" that comes up
> right before it crashes still reads version 3.4.

So mac ?

> I've had Valentina for several months and have yet to get anything to
> work, from the Connections Generator not working, to VStudio being
> extremely buggy/quirky to the RB examples not working.  Sheesh...will
> it ever end?

Okay, contact me off-list please,
I will talk with your online using some chat ICQ, AIM, ...

In this way I can faster see where you have problems.

----
And first of all -- try to do CLEAN INSTALL.

* go to application folder, and trash here Valentina Studio.app

* go to /usr/local/lib/ and trash here VComponents

* go to HOME and trash here Paradigma Software

* go to RB/plugins and trash here  V4RB.rbx

Now install 3.4 of all prodicts.