vstudio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Nov 21 04:55:20 CST 2007

On 21/11/07 11:14 AM, "Danny Lewkin" <daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be> wrote:

Hi Dany,

> when I try to connect to a embedded (Mac OSX, server 3.5b8) server
> with new vstudio (Mac OSX, vstudio 3.5b8), vstudio crashes!

> It doesn't matter if vstudio is being run on the same pc as the
> server, or I try to connect through the network...

Please return back to b7.

It seems b8 go into endless loop sometimes on connect to some dbs under
server.

----
Btw, I want inform, that Igor works right now on implementation of LAZY read
of information when open/connect to db. This should in 10-100+ times reduce
time of connect/open by Vstudio, especially of BIG dbs with a lots of
tables.