Import text files with non .txt extension

M Young m.young at mac.com
Thu May 31 16:48:22 CDT 2007

I appreciate the response, but I still stuck.

In VStudio, I get to the "Select Import File" dialog, but the VStudio
ListBox only has ".txt files (*.txt)" as an option. I do not see any
place to type "*.*" If I add the ".txt" file extension to my data
file, then I can select it and open it correctly in the "Select
Import File" dialog. Curious.

Maybe, I will have to fire up Parallels and load VStudio in Windows
to see if there is a difference in text file importing.

Thanks again for your response,

Michael