Import text files with non .txt extension

M Young m.young at mac.com
Thu May 31 14:51:08 CDT 2007

Hello folks,

I must be missing something on text file import. VStudio seems to
only want to import text files with .txt extension. I can understand
the cross platform goodness of this approach, but I am on a Mac so I
very well might not have file extensions. In this case, I do have
extensions but they are not .txt. It is easy enough for me to changes
the extensions to .txt, but I am curious. Is there a simpler solution
within VStudio than me changing the file extensions to .txt outside
VStudio?

I did not have success in seeing another workaround in Wiki or Mantis.

Michael
Valentina Studio 3.0.1
OS X 10.4.9