Valentine Studio v3.0.1 - copy Tables to another database

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Tue May 29 20:33:21 CDT 2007

OK the Database dump and Load Dump work but I need to select which tables
(not all) and which fields (not all).

Any positive constructive suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net
[mailto:valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net] On Behalf Of Barry G. Sumpter
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2007 9:10 AM
To: 'Valentina Developers'
Subject: RE: Valentine Studio v3.0.1 - copy Tables to another database

Just trying to get to know Valentina Studio v3.0.1

Just a reply to one of the following should get me started:

Any way to copy a number of tables to another database

Any way to copy a single table to another database

Any way to copy a number of fields to another database

Any way to copy a number of fields to another table

Any way to copy a single field to another table