Valentina Studio - preview tooltip on a TAB window

M Young m.young at mac.com
Wed Mar 21 15:20:17 CDT 2007

On Mar 21, 2007, at 12:59 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> [...]
That's what I get for reading and writing late at night. I mixed
tooltips together.

However, I still stand by my main point: this invasive tooltip stuff
should be selected on or off through user Preference. It should not
be present unless I want it to be present. I find tooltip popups
annoying, if I already know what they are telling me, which can
happen after some application use.

Michael