Valentina Studio complains and our plans // [V4RB] Studio error message

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Thu Jul 26 12:09:14 CDT 2007

Hi,
I recently had to export every table of a DB in txt format.
I opened the DB in VStudio, right clicked on each table and selected
Export.

My suggestions:

1) set the default file name to the table name with the .txt
extension already added, it is quite boring to have to type the name
every time! Leave the file name selected so if someone wants to type
a new name there's no need to use the mouse.

2) I think that by default all table fields should be selected, so
there's no need to push the "add all" button before exporting. It
seems more logical to me.

Giacomo Vernoni