valentina studio 3.1 on Mac OS X

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jul 14 19:27:56 CDT 2007

On 15/7/07 12:49 AM, "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> Sorry. I am used to using the RunRev list where everything is in the
> same place, except also bug reporting as you mentioned.

Deal is that Valentina Studio is generally speaking separate product,
And in future it is going to be not just for developers but for end users
also.

> I was also
> answering a question posed by someone else earlier which was also
> about the 3.1 build.

Just FYI:

    there was 2 builds of Vstudio 3.1

Latest was 1 July
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/VSTUDIO

In case if you have troubles with THIS latest build,
Yes, please report detailed descriptions into mantis.