Is there a way to create a M-M Binary Link in VStudio via a CreateLink dialog?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri Jul 13 12:07:21 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Assume you have two tables T1 and T2.

And binary link T1_T2 as M::1.

So

SELECT * FROM T1 LEFT OUTER JOIN T2

I can't seem to get the Valentina Studio v3.1 to build this OUTER JOIN for
me in the SQL Builder.

Does anyone know the correct sequence to build this OUTER JOIN  thru the SQL
Builder?

I've already tried to right click on the graphical link and selected "Select
all rows from T1" but the SQL continues to return "Inner Join".

Thanks,

     Barry G.Sumpter

  _____