Is there a way to create a M-M Binary Link in VStudio via aCreateLink dialog?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Thu Jul 12 00:04:08 CDT 2007

My bad.

I TRIED to execute the following as well in VS 3.1 SQl Editor.

INSERT INTO LINK link_Phone_Person VALUES( 1, 1 )

But received the error:  Unexpected token: LINK

Could someone respond with the correct syntax?

  _____