Valentina Studio ... importing data from MySQL

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jan 7 14:20:16 CST 2007

On 7/1/07 10:06 PM, "Keith Hutchison" <keith.kjtl.hutchison at gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Was ODBC. Now trying Text
>>

>> select * from preferences works ... from within Valentina Studio
>> running against the mysql odbc dsn
>
> SELECT  `idpreference`,`ip`,`field`,`type`,`value` FROM `preferences`
> works from the SQL editor so it looks like a bug within the import
> routine.

I do not understand where from comes this SELECT ???

It is issued by Valentina ODBC plugin against some mySQL-ODBC source ?

-------
Jochen?

It sounds to me like Keith have start big import of some mySQL db,
Vstudio have import SEVERAL tables, and did stop near to end.

May be problem in the number of tables during import.
I self know that unlikely :-)

May be ask more info from Keith.

----
Yuri, btw, you can try to download you mySQL database via ODBC on your Mac .
Let me know please if it success now.