Valentina Studio ... importing data from MySQL

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jan 5 02:51:04 CST 2007

On 07/5/1 5:56 AM, "Keith Hutchison" <keith.kjtl.hutchison at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Keith,

>>> That's great to hear -- thank you for adding that. ODBC_Valentina uses XML
>>> for the map, which is very convenient, but any text-based editable file
>>> format will be great.
>>
>> Igor say it is text file in format as
>>
>> T1.f1 = T1'.f1'
>>
> What is the name of the text file and how is it loaded.

First of all:

    do you see in the import ODBC wizard buttons SAVE/LOAD ?

I think after you have made map, you can SAVE it into ANY file you want with
any name. Later load it back using LOAD button.

If you do not see yet these buttons, then this feature will present in the
next 2.5.3 build.

But AFAIR it is in 2.5.2