Valentina Studio ... importing data from MySQL

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 4 04:02:10 CST 2007

On 07/4/1 8:48 AM, "Keith Hutchison" <keith.kjtl.hutchison at gmail.com> wrote:

> G'day
>
> I'm really not looking forward to drag dropping all the fields from 49
> tables ...

> Is there a simple way of automatically mapping the fields names from
> one source to the other within Valentina Studio?

Good question.

-----
1) Jochen, may be it is possible to do auto-mapping if fields have the same
names?

Keith, you have THE SAME field names if mySQL and Valentina dbs ?

-----
2) I believe that in latest Vstudio build Igor Nikitin have add requested
feature -- SAVE map of fields to disk, so only first time is required create
it.

Jochen, it should be at least in CVS. Please check it.

-----
3) Keith, if you have any ideas how to make it more comfortable for you,
just give us a request.