[ANN] Valentina 3.3 fc2 uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 22 07:33:21 CDT 2007

On 22/8/07 1:18 PM, "Kim Kohen" <kim at webguide.com.au> wrote:

> On 22/08/2007, at 12:43 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> Reproduced on MAC INTEL
> €€€€
> Any indication of when a fix might be ready? - the old VStudio works
> but, as you know, it screws badly with the data in the db. I'm happy
> to test any builds on Intel macs if you have a problem with that.

Good news

I have found, that this crash happens on MAC INTEL
    BECAUSE of this JS plugin and missing libnspr.dylib

To resolve issue for 3.3fc2 , do next

    * locate in Finder " Valentina Studio.app"
    * right mouse click -> Show Package Contents
    * go down to MacOS/plugins folder
    * delete from here plugins
        JavaScript
        ScriptEditor