[VStudio] new files added: kernel_2_plugin / HexEdit Grid

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Sep 22 12:34:34 CDT 2006

Hi,

Igor yesterday have add new feature to our Volume Browser:
    see HexEdit view for any logical embedded file of db.

* to open a Volume Browser

    - open contextual menu for db (second column)
        and during click press and keep SHIFT.

    - you will see additional menu option:
        Open Volume Browser.

* In next build Vstudio in this volume browser you will be see HexEdit for
data.

Although I drop this message to Valentina-studio list,
This feature is mainly for developers of Paradigma team.