[ANN] Valentina Studio MAC 2.5 b12 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 30 18:03:47 CST 2006

On 10/30/06 5:52 PM, "Rob Wingate" <rwingate at visual-book.com> wrote:

Hi Rob,

>> 1) NEW design that is combination of
>
> The new UI looks much nicer (WXP).

You are on Windows XP ?

> At launch, I got 4 message boxes that said:
>

> Plugin vs_plugin_JavaScript.dll is not valid
> Plugin vs_plugin_query_builder.dll is not valid
> Plugin vs_plugin_script_editor.dll is not valid
> Plugin vs_plugin_SQl.dll is not valid
>

> All four files are present in the plugins folder, and they appear to have
> valid file sizes. What might be going on?

Restart?

I have see similar glitch on MAC, it have complain on v1.
I have trash reinstall, and it have work..magic :-)

Also you can try open HELP->Plugins, and here check if they are visible

Lets wait for other people. IF everybody fail, we will

>> I attach to this letter 2 example scripts.
>
> The scripts must've been removed by spam blockers or something. Can you make
> them available for download?

Yes, we will include them into main archive for next build.
Just too many changes right now

Also there is hope that today later we will make b13 for MAC and WIN,
with 3 new features maid today.