VS 2.4.3

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Oct 15 10:34:27 CDT 2006

On 10/15/06 1:37 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

Hi Christian,

> Hello Ruslan,
>
> two problems with VS:

Valentina Studio issues better sent to Valentina Studio list.
I cc this.

> - the selection of the tables, fields, (visual hilite) in the "Shema
> browser" do not function any more

Hmm, it works here. You are on MAC?

> - the fields method do not appear any more in "DataBrowser"...

Actually you need enable it self via menu
    View - > Record Options -> Show Methods

--------------------
For info of all.

We have made huge improvement step in Vstudio GUI.

Now it have feel and look of some hybrid of REALbasic 2006 and Visual NET of
MS.

For example, Schema Browse, SQL Editor, Data Browser, SQL Builder go into
TABs. You can drag TABs. And exists toolbars like Visual have and many
Windows apps actually. Everything can be dragged and tuned.

I very hope that next week we will ship first beta of 2.5 product line
That include such major steps as:

    * SSL
    * Bonjour
    * Vstudio GUI - new design.