[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.5 b17 uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Nov 15 21:54:53 CST 2006

Hi All,

    http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta

* Vstudio now have BONJOUR support !

    Vserver must be rebuilt also

* Tooltips in the schema editor now works.

* Create New db Dialog have now "Storage Encoding menu"  UTF8/16

* 4th column of Schema Browser now better resize sub-column with field name

* Fixed problem with PREFS file. I have found way break prefs.
    for this you need do SQL query as "WHERE fld <> xxx"
    i.e. We need escape <> when add them into XML file of prefs.
    And yes, this corruption have cause loose of serial number.

* Improved Indexes

    Now indexes can be smaller up to 50% maximum, depending of data we are
adding, and in which order we add them.

    Actually this feature was in 1.x. Finally it is enabled for 2.x