VS 2.5 b16 ERR_DB_VERSION

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Wed Nov 15 10:10:45 CST 2006

I used Valentina Studio 2.5 b16 to open my Valentina database, which was
built in V4MD.x32 2.4.2.  VStudio said it needed to convert the database to
a newer version, and proceeded to convert it.

Later, while launching my Director app that uses that database, I saw this
error:

ERR_DB_VERSION: Database version is "592". But the current version is "576".

...and I saw "ERROR: 333058" in the Message Window.

So, thinking I had an old version of V4MD.x32, I downloaded and installed
the latest V4MD version 2.4.3.  But the ERR_DB_VERSION error remains.  Am I
doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Rob