[Vstudio] - Unable to Access Server Admin

Russ Tyndall fitzbew at nc.rr.com
Mon May 1 11:25:27 CDT 2006

Using Vstudio 2.3.1 DEMO, from Win XP. Connecting to Vserver 2.3 on X.4.6

I'm unable to access Vserver "Server Admin" (formerly "Monitor"), even
though my login ID is Admin in the Master.vdb Sysuser table.

I get an error message saying that the function is only available to Admins.

I'll put this in Mantis.

(I also observe rather erratic behaviour using Vstudio in X.4.6, but this is
likey to Mach-o Vcomponents/ Vserver interaction problems.  Already bugged
in Mantis ID 001565 and discussed with Ruslan at length.)

--
Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC