[ANN] Valentina Studio for MAC 2.3fc11 (Universal format)

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Thu Mar 23 12:14:36 CST 2006

Ruslan,

I downloaded and ran vstudio_win.exe again, and it launches OK now. False
alarm!

Maybe something broke in yesterday's download?

FWIW, the two fc11 installers I've downloaded have different creation dates:
yesterday's download has a 3/17/2006 2:50:40 date, and today's is 3/23/2006
11:50:15.

Great,
Rob