[ANN] Vstudio 2.3 fc9 for Windows uploaded.

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Tue Mar 14 17:56:11 CST 2006

I'm posting this bug report here, because I've been unable to connect to the
bugbase today.

2.3 fc9
WXP

I open a 1.x database that contains several tables. The file opens,
everything appears OK.

I double-click a table to open it in the DataBrowser. The problem starts
here.

The DataBrowser is repeating column[0] several times, and showing an
incorrect number of columns.

For example, my first table should display 3 columns. Instead, the
DataBrowser shows 7 identical copies of the first column.

Additional incorrect number of columns for different tables:

Columns in Table_____Repeated Column[0] in DataBrowser__

3                    7
5                    13
6                    11