[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.3 fc8 for Windows uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Mar 10 11:50:43 CST 2006

Hi All,

You can download this next big build of Vstudio.

This build contains all fixes of kernel up to 2.3 b3
And the following list of own issues.

* I¹d like underline that now VSTudio have ability to show
easy wrong methods as icon of field or table with red (!)

* Also we have introduce auto-completion for SQL browser.
    It is stupid for now, but we improve it in next build more.

----------------
- 0001371: [Schema Browser] Method with wrong value and parent table now
show with special icon (igor_nikita)

- 0001370: [Application Menu] Autocompletion now work in SQL Editor
(igor_nikita)

- 0001369: [SQL Editor] SQL Editor now use tooltips as well as in
DataBrowser (igor_nikita)

- 0001359: [SQL Editor] List "Recent..." contains wrong ( duplicate )
strings (igor_nikita)

- 0001358: [Schema Browser] Schema browser show temporary tables
(igor_nikita)

- 0001356: [Property Inspector] Property Inspector remember collapsed(
expanded ) state of preview for pictures in DataBrowser (igor_nikita)

- 0001355: [Property Inspector] All window use one Property Inspector now
(igor_nikita)

- 0001354: [Property Inspector] User can change "Nullable" flag for fields
with types Blob, Text, Picture (igor_nikita)

- 0001353: [Schema Browser] Search now work for current column (igor_nikita)