Someone please explain

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Mar 5 19:30:42 CST 2006

On 3/5/06 7:07 PM, "M Young" <m.young at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Michael,

> I have asked the question before, but the question has been ignored.
> I really would like an answer.
>
> Why does Valentina Studio appear under menu item Window and what is
> its function? I cannot find another application that has this
> apparently unusual behavior.

:-) this happens only on MacOS.

and I think Jochen (the only developer which develop Vstudio on MacOS simply
do not have time to check it).

> OS X 10.4.5
> VS 2.2fc7
>
> Once this question is answer, I have a few other cosmetic niggles to
> point out.

Michael,

Please report this into mantis!
* Each separate issue report into separate issue report.
* if you have database or project then ATTACH it compressed to report.
    you can put up to 250Kb archives.
* Provide in the report as many detailed info as you can.
* If possible provide EXACT steps to reproduce problem.