[ANN] Vstudio 2.4 b16 (mac + win) uploaded

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Wed Jul 12 15:47:05 CDT 2006

The download site is still labeled 2.3.2 -- has the page simply not been
updated, or should I be looking somewhere other than
paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/VSTUDIO?

BTW today I began seeing an issue I haven't seen before:

I launch VS by double-clicking a 1.x .vdb file (as I always do), but now I
get a "Parsing error in string 266: " message. A number of unreadable chars
follow the '266:'.

Rob