Diagnose different on win and mac

Pierre Rossel prossel2 at myrealbox.com
Thu Jul 6 21:34:18 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have a 2.3 db which passes the diagnose test will success on windows, but
with
the same files copied on mac, errors are returned.

I'm reduced the DB to 1 table with 1 field and 50 records, in order to
reproduce the
problem. Sould I send it to someone to help solve the problem ? Not the
problem in my base, but the problem on Studio win which doesn't see an error
where studio mac does.

I already have an mantis account, but it seems to have been disabled and the
password request doesn't function. I don't receive the email.

Pierre Rossel