[Vstudio] pictures added. More ideas?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Jan 19 10:31:19 CST 2006

On 1/19/06 7:54 AM, "Jochen Peters" <j.peters at valentina-db.de> wrote:

>> * Ability to show ALL picture fields of *current* record in the Property
>> Inspector (will looks as slide show do -- one or more pictures by
>> vertical).
>>  User can close/open group "pictures" as he can do for other groups of
>> Inspector.
> Hhmm - i don't think this is good. Pictures are not properties!!

When you open some DataBrowser -- window of Inspector becomes wrong,
It still show info of non-focused SchemaBrowser

We have idea that when I watch some DATA Browser, the Inspector window
should reflect this.

> This is CONTENT - not meta data which is normaly shown in the inspector!

Right.

So for DataBrowser it show info about DATA which I browse now.

For example here can be drawn small diagram of links between top and bottom
tables

   > LinkInfo:

        +---------+                 +---------+
        |   T1    | 1     Link   M  |   T2    |
        +---------+                 +---------+

  > Pictures Preview

        --------------
        |            |
        |            |
        |            |

> I really RECOMMEND to create a new PICTURE BROWSER window for this!!

> Property Inspector is floating pane for property manipulation - it should
> NOT show any database content! Please provide seperate window for
> pictures!!!!

You can think about it as NEW window.

When you switch between Schema and Data Browsers the Inspector window
Change contents. I think very logical and comfortable.