[ANN] Valentina Studio fc3 uploaded

Kurt Klamp K.Klamp at t-online.de
Sun Jan 15 23:23:57 CST 2006

thomas doppler <doppler at derlichtblick.at> wrote:

> works everyone with the studio on mac os x ?
> for me it is not possible, becouse this and earlier versions don't run well.
>
> you wan't to change a value of a record in the databroser ? crash
> you want to chance a fieldtype ? crash
> you want to close the databroserwindow with the systembutton for
> close-window? crash
> and so on...

Here the same,
vStudio can't be used at all:

-to enable a launch at least one have to trash the prefs db first,
without trashing the prefs db vstudio crashes at launchtime short before
opening the browser

-when successfully launched (see above) it isn't usable at all
-> no opening of any db neither v1 nor v2 db's
-> creating a new db works, but only at the file system level, its never
be seen at the browser

-->> so vstudio at the current state is without practical use at all,
its just a 40 mb file, not more  :-((

At least Valentina carbon works to drive my db's, but since more than 3
years i'm waiting for a better successor. Hope it will come true some
time.

Mac OS X 10.3.9
NO typeit4me

Best,