Valentina Studio crashes...

Eric Werner, MD gaseous1 at mac.com
Tue Jan 10 16:10:26 CST 2006

I recently installed vStudio fc2, entered the registration information and
used it for a day or two. Inexplicably, it started crashing immediately upon
starting and opening its main data window. Interestingly, it would tell me
it was no longer registered.

I deleted any obvious preference files from the user¹s domain,
downloaded/installed the new vStudio fc3 and reinstalled vServer, none of
which have resolved this situation.

I vaguely remember something like this happening about a year ago with a
much earlier version of vStudio. Of course I can¹t remember what I did to
fix it.

What am I missing?

--
Regards,