Vserver a70

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Feb 24 13:55:27 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

> To continue:
>
> Jochen, may be we can easy enough return back some
> LATEST Vserver 1.x plugin into Vstudio ?

No - not easy.
We have switched to totally new interfaces (nearly the same as in V2)
for all Plugins when we start developing V2 access.

Of course it is possible to recreate the V1.x Server Plugin - because we
have a V1 Plugin with the new interfaces now - and all old V1 server
sources are still in CVS.
BUT - this can not be made in 2-3 hours - I guess it needs spent at least
1 - 2 days for making it work...

If there is big demand then maybe we should do it...