Vserver a70

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 24 13:59:13 CST 2006

On 2/23/06 11:33 PM, "Don Toro" <don at thinkingpublications.com> wrote:

Hi Don,

> I know that Paradigama is all about Valentina 2 now. Wen I started my project
> two years ago Valentina 1 was what we used. Now I think Paradigma should make
> sure that Vstudio or another tool that supports V1 is still avaiable for
> download.

I agree. We was going totally trash V1 line, but we see that unexpectedly
it still have advantages for some developers.

> I don't want to subscribe to yet another list.

But we have SEPARATE list for Valentina Studio.
We have reasons todo this.

Some developers asks us even split this Valentina-list to few lists
separated by each product, but this is not so good probably.

> I believe that Paradigma should make it easy for me to find this info and it
> should not be my job to scour around list and internet sites to find the info.

> With all that said I will subscribe to VStudio list and ask there.

Okay thank you.

and: people. We have spend many efforts to setup wiki and plug it into our
site. We believe that this will be very effective way add info.

Instead answer 100 times the same info in letters, I will go and write that
info into wiki so next 99 times people can simply read it.

ASK us on not clear issues!
Point us issues that are not clear!
    and we will add answers into Wiki