Plugins for vStudio (Mac)

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Feb 24 12:45:10 CST 2006

Hi Chuck,

>> Ok - but i think all this is not related to the problem that
>> vStudio does
>> not run on your machine.
>
> The problem of the crash still persists.
>
>> Please describe exactly what happens when you start Valentina Studio!
Do you get any message?

> No message, other than the opportunity to send a report to Apple about
the problem.

> I've attached a copy of the data for your consideration.....
This is a very strange report!!!
no details about any executed statement - all is zero..all registers
zero.. very strange!

I guess that something very strange is happening..

Have you tried to remove vStudio completly and downloaded e new copy from
our site?

If yes then please copy vStudio to some location in your HOME folder and
try to run it from there! (to prevent any problems related to access
rights)

Next you can MOVE ALL Plugins out of the Plugins folder and try to start
the app without ANY Plugin and see if this works. If yes then you can move
back
the Plugins one after another and try to start vStudio so that we can see
if the problem is related to a single Plugin only!

Thanks for your help!