[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.2fc7 (Mac) uploaded

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 23 15:20:21 CST 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Jochen Peters wrote:

> Most Application on the Mac are so called packages - you can right
> click on the app and then choose
> to open the package - this let's you look inside!
> Inside you will find the folder structure that Ruslan has mentioned.
>
> So - 2.2fc6 has run on your Mac - and 2.2fc7 does not?
> In fact there was no big PPC difference between 2.2fc6 and 2.2fc7 -
> most changes was in aerea "Universal Binary".
> I guess you use a PPC Mac, right?

Correct a PowerBook G4 1.67GHz on 10.4.4.

The last version of VStudio—whatever version it was—I had was running
well. However, it had no plug-in associated with it. I suspect the
problem lies with the new version not knowing where the plug-in is at.

I've even created a folder for VStudio under the Applications folder
and a Plug-In folder inside of that, with the plug-in inside of THAT.
But still no joy.

> Maybe try to trash vStudio and it's preferences, restart your Mac
> and copy the new version again to any location on your
> HD. It is not required to put it into the Application folder. Maybe
> your copy is somehow corrupted?

I can try that later, but the question remains...

.....Where does the plug-in go?

Regards,

Chuck