[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.2fc7 (Mac) uploaded

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Feb 23 13:01:10 CST 2006

On Feb 23, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 2/23/06 9:44 PM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:
>

>>     Vstudio.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins
>>

>> There is no such path in VStudio. At least not the one I'd been
>> using. It was
>> a stand alone without any folder.
>>
>> Or is this folder supposed to be in Library or System and NOT
>> Applications?
>
> This is path on MAC
>
> INSIDE of package

I'm not following you here as there is NO SUCH PATH.

VStudio sits directly under the Application folder on my Mac running
10.4.

All that came with the new version was the app. It replaced the old
app which was along the path of /MyMac/Applications/VStudio.app.

Now I can't run anything. It just quits....

Regards,

Chuck