[MacOS X] Registration still not slick

M Young m.young at mac.com
Thu Feb 16 21:50:46 CST 2006

OS X 10.4.4
VS 2.2fc6

Some picky things. Some not.

Help menu item Register product selection causes either a flash on
the screen that is presumably a dialog box or else nothing appears to
happen.

About Valentina Studio Register product works correctly when pasting
though I would prefer first quarter of serial not to appear
highlighted after pasting, but the message has a typographical error.
Registration Successfull! should be Registration Successful with one l.

It would also be nice if a wrong registration code was cleared
automatically.

Wrong Registration Code should have . at end to consistent with !
when successful, etc..

Only First Name or Last Name needs to be entered for Registration
Successful. One need not enter both. Do you want both as a requirement?

In Email field, I entered an address without an @. No error was
presented to me. I would think empty field is fine or else you might
want to require at least @ since some error checking is being done in
this registration dialog.

Regards,

Michael