Databases Completely Empty

jda jda at his.com
Tue Feb 14 17:00:06 CST 2006

>Hi Ruslan,
>
>Yes, that's what I thought too. The user swears this didn't happen and oddly
>enough, he did delete the index files and they were still in the trash but
>the .dat file was not in the trash. Anyway, I guess it must have been
>something like this.
>
>Thanks for answering.
>
>Cindy

I know Cindy said this was v1.x, but Ruslan if you recall there was a
very nasty bug in early versions of 2.x that could cause the complete
loss of field data (it was triggered by deleting records in my
database). You fixed it last spring (probably April, 2005). I wonder
if this bug also existed in V1.x???

Jon