Databases Completely Empty

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Wed Feb 15 08:16:07 CST 2006

Hi Ruslan,

The base objects are there with all the fields but ALL the information is
gone from the tables. The database was originally about 60MB and now is
about 18MB. I use four files mode for the database. There is no method in
the program for killing all the information in one database, let alone for
deleting every single thing from every database.

If you can give me some ideas, that would be great.

Cindy

--

Cindy Brown
Programmer

Kowhai Programming Systems
PO Box 191, Invercargill
81 Marama Avenue South, 9RD Invercargill
Phone (03) 213 1243
Fax (03) 213 1248
Mobile (021) 354 930
<http://www.kowhaiprogramming.com/>