Databases Completely Empty

Cindy Brown cindy at kowhaiprogramming.com
Wed Feb 15 00:01:21 CST 2006

Hi,

I've been using Valentina (V4RB) for four years now with no major problems.
I am still using version 1.x at this stage.

In the last two days I have received databases from two completely different
clients and the databases are completely blank. There is no information in
them at all. The clients swear they haven't done anything to delete all the
information. There is no procedure within my program to delete all the
information and yet the databases are completely blank. This database holds
about 20 base objects. Not all of them contained information but at least 8
of the base objects contained quite a bit of information. The user quit the
program and when they went into it the next time it wouldn't run. When they
sent me their databases there was nothing in them at all.

Does anybody have any experience with this and have any idea why this might
happen.

All the best.

Cindy