[ANN] Vstudio WIN fc18 uploaded

M Young myoung at ieee.org
Fri Apr 14 16:55:45 CDT 2006

Please consider simplifying the download scheme, since this version
issue comes up repeatedly.

Why not name the compressed file what it is, for example
vstudio_mac23fc17.dmg, and have folks just download these files that
expand to the usual non versioned names already used. Keeping the Get
Info information up to date would be helpful also. Surely, this
process can be automated in some simple way.

Thank you for reading and listening.

Regards,

Michael
PS Macintosh OS X version 2.3fc18 on <http://www.paradigmasoft.com/en/
products/download/VSTUDIO>  is uncompressed file labeled 2.3 fc17
when downloaded about 2:10 PM EDT USA on April 14, 2006.