Narrowing Down Problem with VStudio

Brandon bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com
Wed Apr 12 23:23:57 CDT 2006

Ruslan,

We narrowed down problems. We do not get ANY crashes when working with
local databases with vStudio. Only occurs when accessing server.

Also, we have discovered another problem.

1. We create a new database (local) with Realbasic. We open, close,
open, close, restart application, no problems.
2. We run Vstudio. Open the database. Look at it. Browse tables. Close
it.
3. We close Vstudio completely.
4. We go back to Realbasic and try to open database. We get
nilobjectexception. Realbasic can no longer read the database.

Thanks,

Brandon

> Aha,
>
> So you use VStudio with Valentina Server ?!
>
> This is big difference in are of search :-)

Brandon,

Igor will try tomorrow reproduce your crashes, and fix them.

Valentina - Joining Worlds of Information http://www.paradigmasoft.com