Vstudio Issues

Brandon bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com
Wed Apr 12 15:34:11 CDT 2006

On 4/12/06 11:19 PM, "Brandon" <bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com> wrote:

> Attached is a report that I was able to retrieve after a crash from
> the windows operating system. I don't know if it has anything useful.
>
> These types of crashes are occuring in various areas of the
> application. Quite frequently.

Brandon,

1) do you have serial for Vstudio? If no may be you see 10 minutes
timeout which cause problems?

No serial number. I am trying it out. Crashes occur within 10 seconds if
I click fast enough.

2) so you cannot reproduce any crash for the same steps ?

Yes, I can reproduce over and over.

3) what database you use? How it is complex? And so on...
    v1 or v2 database ?
V2 - zero fields, 2 fields, no fields - doesn't matter.

Valentina - Joining Worlds of Information http://www.paradigmasoft.com