[ANN] Valentina Studio win 2.3 fc15 uploaded

Rob Wingate rwingate at visual-book.com
Tue Apr 11 11:37:20 CDT 2006

Yes, I was doing that (SHIFT-rt clicking on database, and anywhere else).
Nevertheless, "Show Volume Browser" doesn't appear in the context menu.

IOW, I SHIFT + rt-click on a database in the 2nd column, and the context
menu opens, but with the same entries as if I'm not holding down SHIFT:

Tours (my DB name)
--
Open SQL Editor
--
Close
Show On Disk
--
Create Table...
Create Binary Link...

I'm using 2.3 fc15 build Apr 3 2006, 13:36:43.

Thanks
Rob