[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.0b15 Mac+Win available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Wed Sep 28 10:39:21 CDT 2005

Hi all,

we have uploaded latest builds of Valentina Studio.

This build is the first after our move to new
development environments on Mac and Windows.

We are now building vStudio with Visual Studio on Windows
and XCode on the Mac side. The Mac build is now also prepared
for the new Intel-Macs.

This move was hugh work - the new versions contains several
bugfixes - for example in menu handling - but most time was
spent in the new development environment.

We are now able to move forward in fixing the remaining bugs
documented in Mantis.