VS and Tiger?

J. Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon Sep 19 06:53:20 CDT 2005

Hi Michael,

the CURRENT Mac build, available at our site, only runs on Tiger, yes!
But - this does NOT mean that vStudio in general will require Tiger.
We have just finished the move from CodeWarrior to XCode - Saturday night
me an Ruslan fixed the last big issue with this new build system, which
prevents me from uploading a new version at Friday.

I am polishing everything now - after that i will upload a new build (b15)
This new build SHOULD run with Panther again.

http://www.valentina-db.de