[ANN] Valentina Studio 2.0b16 available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Oct 21 09:59:35 CDT 2005

Hi all,

we have uploaded new Valentina Studio Versions to
http://www.paradigmasoft.com and
http://www.valentina-db.de

It's the version 2.0 b16 for Mac OS X and Windows.
This is the last 2.0 beta version. We are working now on the
first 2.1 release version.

This release contains the latest kernel and client fixes along with several
improvements of the overall stability.
We have improved the DataBrowser on Mac and Windows - for example you can now
set a font for displaying of data in the preference dialog.

Import and Export is now greatly improved for V2 databases. You can still
do a
simple export for V1 databases - imports into V1 databases are not
supported anymore.
We have also implemented Dump for V2 databases - it is still possible to do
a limited dump of V1 databases.
Please note that all new features will be for V2 databases in future - so
please
consider switching to V2 if possible.

This is the changelog for b16:

VStudio - 2.0 b16
=================
- 0000879: [Layout] redraw problem during minimize/maximize (Jochen Peters)
- 0000409: [VServer connection] vStudio cannot reconnect to vServer after
vStudio quits with open vServer DBs (Jochen Peters)
- 0000877: [Dialogs] Improper elements positioning withing 'Add new
record' dialog on WinXP. (Jochen Peters)
- 0000980: [Dialogs] Edit Record dialog fields are drawn on top of one
another when opened (Jochen Peters)
- 0000606: [Table Browser] Splitting a window should be more user friendly
(Jochen Peters)
- 0000983: [Application Menu] Selecting Export menu item does nothing
(Igor Nikitin)
- 0001069: [Dialogs] Change initional path in the dialog Create database
to desktop. (Igor Nikitin)
- 0001070: [Application Menu] Automaticaly set flag "put all files into a
single directory". (Igor Nikitin)
- 0000956: [Import/Export] crash when 'other' is selected for row
delimiter in import wizard (Igor Nikitin)
- 0000882: [Feature] export few fields only (not the entire table) (Igor
Nikitin)
- 0001082: [Application Menu] Connect dialog has wrong standard buttons
(Jochen Peters)
- 0001080: [Structure Browser] Mac Version crashes during adding of V2
tables or fields (Jochen Peters)
- 0001081: [Table Browser] Font for TableBrowser set by preference dialog
(Jochen Peters)
- 0001068: [Dialogs] Improve database register dialog. (Igor Nikitin)

Please report any bugs to our bug tracker system.