[ANN] Valentina Studio Administrator 2.0b5 available

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 3 23:20:25 CDT 2005

On 5/3/05 11:00 PM, "Robert Nichols" <robert at formworkdesign.com> wrote:

> Yes. It works as you say Ruslan. My problem - did not know about
> special treatment of master db. Once database is created, sa user no
> longer shows up as Datasource Element.

Btw, I think this is already bug.
User still must be here ...

> Still get crashing when I try to open remote database. In fact, I am
> not sure what function this is intended to be????

What you mean open remote database ?

When you connect to Vserver,
Vstudio should show list of dbs on that server in the second column.
Now you should be able click database to see its tables.
This not work for you ?

> So, vStudio looks promising.

We also hope so :-)

Let's hope that in nearest 2-3 days they will fix major bugs.