Opening VCSDK 1.1x databases in Studio 2.0

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Mar 27 12:15:01 CST 2005

On 3/27/05 7:37 AM, "Rosyna" <rosyna at unsanity.com> wrote:

> I'm making an app using the C SDK and I'm trying to view the contents
> of the database. If I open the database in Valentina Studio 2.0b3 I
> can view all the fields in the Database, but I just get an empty
> window if I click on "Data Browser". Can the studio 2.0 application
> not view 1.1x databases?
>
> FWIW, V Studio does show all the fields that are on the database.

Hi Slava,

Actually for Vstudio exists separate list.

Yes, VS can work with 1.x dbs. I know that b3 have bug on this.

TIP: try to find in prefs folder, prefs of Vstudio.
    here you can remove auto-version or something like this.

    then VS will explicitly show in menu
        open 1.x
        open 2.0

Please ask more Jochen.