Your 3 DREAM FEATURE for Vstudio ?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jun 18 14:23:57 CDT 2005

On 6/18/05 2:17 PM, "Heinrich Ruoff" <heinrichruoff at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Heinrich,

> I have only one wish for my current project:
> Import of UTF-8 encoded SQL files would be briliant!

SQL files that contains commands CREATE TABLE and INSERTs?

SQL files that was produced by other DBMS ?

Hmm, Valentina engine itself CAN DO THIS right now
Using command Load SQL.

And I know that Andrei have integrate this into b7 or b8.
Do you see such dialog ?
Jochen, am I right ?

May be dialog do not have choice of encoding of import file ?
Then Heinrich, please add such request into Mantis

    http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt/